Happy Thursday, everyone!
nominated me for the Versitale Blogger Award this past week - thanks Priscilla!! Be sure to stop by her cute blog and say hello! :-)
Okie dokie, here's how it works...
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post . Make sure you post a link back to whoever nominated you as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present the award to your own ten deserving bloggers.
4. Leave each of the nominees a comment to let them know you've nominated them after you have linked them to your post.
5. Post seven interesting things about yourself.
And the 10 fabulous bloggers I am nominating are........
- A Noble Calling
- A Lass of Yesteryear
- Emelie Claire
- E Hearts P
- Captured by the Word
- Think Loveliness
- A Journal of Everything
- Old-Fashioned Charm
- Ramblings of a Janeite
- All Things Bright and Beautiful
Please pop on over and say hello to each of these gals - their blogs are adorable!
Last but not least, here are the seven "interesting" facts about myself.
1. I love random things...such as this....
2. Hershey's chocolate is a necessity in life for me.
3. I dream of making a Georgian Era costume someday...
4. I detest modern Nickelodeon , and pity this generation who will never know the superiority of shows such as Doug, Wild Thornberries, and Cat Dog( 90s kids unite! ;-) )
5. I watch Pride and Prejudice about once every other month
6. I am currently reading John Adams, by David McCullough
7. I am a complete and utter anglophile :-)