Monday, June 24, 2013

{ Count Your Blessings Monday }

Happy Monday! Today, I am joining in on Count Your Blessings Monday, hosted by Mrs. Marci from Amazing Graze Farm! 





This past week has been jam-packed, and I am *thankful* for so many things from it at the moment....


This day! ♥ 


Picture via Pinterest



Being able to witness my cousin's baptism yesterday... ♥ 


Picture via imaplatypuz (one of my other cousins!) on Instagram



Spending evenings watching Cranford with my Mommy...♥ 






Going barefoot :-) ♥


Picture via Pinterest




The opportunity to volunteer at a local VBS, and the extreme blessings of witnessing six children want to give their lives to the Lord! ♥ 





My family! ♥ 


Picture via Pinterest




_-*-_



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful week, Shannon. Thanks for taking part in Count Your Blessings Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your blog! We seem to be alike, cause I love witnessing a baptism & me & my mom love watching Cranford! =)
    Blessings,
    -Bess-
    http://bessbag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete