Wednesday, October 17, 2012

daily dose of {HISTORICAL} fashion

Historical fashion...*happy sigh*... 

Who among us gals has not at least once mooned over an outfit worn in a favorite movie(insert beloved movie title here} ?









Me? 
Well, I prefer 
Colonial, 
Regency, 
and the always classic 40's. 


However, the point remains:


~Whether or not you die over a Colonial ball gown, 
fall to pieces of a Victorian hat, 
or some psychedelic bell bottoms float your boat...


~Even if the fashion trend of the minute (because it will be different in 60, 59, 58, 57...seconds) is a mile high mohawk...

~Even if you are the only one wearing a gorgeous burgundy swing dress in a sea of skinny jeans...



Historical fashion is always in style! 




With that in mind, 
I'm off to go have a burger with my family, 
and then get back to work 
on the vintage inspired 
cloche  
I am working on! 





Have a great night!





1 comment:

  1. Dear Shanon, thanks for stopping by on my blog, and followed me, so here I love Jesus and old things and I gotta follow you here. Jane Austin books is one of my fave books..I like medieval things hehe. and you have beautiful blog, going to see each tab here :D and I enjoy reading your posts.

    Looking forward to visit you more.

    Blessing,

    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete