Friday, October 19, 2012

Pin it, Like it, and....Sew it!

Guess what just came in the mail!?!
Two out of three shipments of fabric I have been expecting!
*extreme happy dance*


The picture really doesn't do the fabric justice...the top one is 4 yards of a beautiful, brown and cream cotton with a pretty ivy pattern, and the bottom is 6 yards of all natural, 100% cotton muslin.These are both for a Regency Gown that I will be starting next week for the soon to open Etsy shop, Gabby Marie - I can't wait to get working! 

The last shipment I'm expecting is a *gorgeous* mulberry/fushia taffeta...*love*..

What about you? Do you have any fabric requests or suggestions that you would love to see made into a Regency Gown? I would love to hear from you!

And while we're on that topic...

How many of y'all are on the awesomeness that is Pinterest? :-) Well, I'm on there as well, and I would *love* to see all of your stuff on there and chat a bit!

Follow Me on Pinterest 

Plus, if you have a sec, please like the all-new Gabby Marie facebook page, to stay in the know on all of the latest crazy endeavors, shops news, giveaways, and more!




Ok, loves, gotta go!
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love pinterest and fabric. But I'm NO expert, so maybe I shouldnt recommend anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric choices!

    You have been awarded and tagged here: http://ednaearlsewing.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! and again you get the same awarded..haha this blog is just awesome!

    http://delvalinatuanger.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come over and see my giveaway for Feminine by Design by Scott Brown!

    ReplyDelete