Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Regency Bridal Gowns



We are still two weeks away from 2014, but I am already stirring up ideas and plans for the new year! The usual suspects appear on the list, such as

gettin' healthy

{ picture via my Pinterest :-) }


getting more organized


{ via Google Images}

and so on. ;-) 


However, with January first comes the birthday of my Etsy shop (yay!), 


and I have so many ideas for it going forward!!


Lord willing, this January I will be starting on Gabby Marie Boutique's first line of 
Regency bridal gowns!




I've started ordering materials, drawing out ideas, and dreaming up the million possible ways of making each dress special.... I can't wait to get started sewing!

Hope you have an awesome Wednesday! Me, well, I'll be working some more on gown designs,  babysitting, and sipping down copious amounts of Irish Breakfast Tea. :-)



Two words:

Completely. Amazing.

It is super yummy, with the richness of coffee without the acidity that tends to come with some brands of coffee...plus, the fact that the word "Irish" is in the name could possibly effect my even higher opinion of it had it not had the name.... you never know. ;-)




Happy day to you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment