Thursday, January 2, 2014

♥2014♥

Happy New Year!!! 



I hope you all had a fantastic end to the holidays!! It is so hard to believe that 2013 has come and gone, but I am soooo completely looking forward to what's ahead this brand new year. 

Now, with New Years comes one word in particular:

R e s o l u t i o n s.



I personally do not remember *ever* actually having held to a New Years resolution...pretty sad, I know.  ;-) BUT, this year I'm going to try to change that!



  Here's what's made the list:



Smiling more! :-D




Read the Bible in one year. I'm using the One Year Bible reading plan...two days in! :-) 




Exercise 3 days a week...random number that seemed more attainable than *every* day, but enough to not forget about it....we'll see how that one goes - heh heh ;-)




Play more games. Because life is better when you spend time playing Operation or Battle Ship with little kids (or "big" ones too ;-) ).

( This picture is hilariously oh so true ;-D )


Here's a big one: WORRY LESS. 




Stress, be gone! The answer to that? The last item on my list...



Trust God more! ♥ One of my biggest goals this year is to learn to hand things (whether it be school stresses, life situations, anything) over to Him more...





What about you, did you make any resolutions this year? I would love to hear about them! :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment